The Jean Monnet Center of Excellence EU EX/ACT is inviting applications for a short research visit (two weeks) for foreign young researchers in the period between middle April 2019 and middle July 2019. The Center offers grants (up to €1,500) to cover travel, accommodation and subsistence allowances.
Requirements and research focus
The accepted researcher should:
- hold a PhD in political science, international relations, European studies or a related discipline, obtained not more than 5 years before the beginning of the visit,
- have an academic record of studying the European Union’s relations with external partners and propose a research theme for his/her stay at the AMU,
- stay for two weeks and be involved the research and training activities of the Centre,
- present a lecture to the Center, as well as at his/her home university, after returning, based on the research stay at the AMU,
- publish an academic article in the thematic field of the Centre’s activities.
Preference will be given to scholars who have not yet received Jean Monnet funding or those representing institutions that have not yet received Jean Monnet funding
Applicants should deliver the following information in a single pdf format file:
- Academic CV (max. 2 pages)
- Research project proposal (max. 2 pages)
- List of publications
- One letter of recommendation issued by a senior scholar from an academic institution
- Declaration about already received individual or institutional funding from the Jean Monnet
Applications should be made directly to Prof. Jarosław Jańczak, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2019; the decision will be made and announced by April 10, 2019.